To continue developing Liveurope and to make sure that the activities are visible to the public and to the international music community, an extremely motivated and very professional team is required in its coordination unit based in the internationally renowned venue Ancienne Belgique, one of the founding members of the initiative.
This is why we are looking for a Communication & Development Coordinator (f/m/x)
Responsibilities/ Job description
Communication, Press and Marketing
Designs, drives and implements the project’s communication strategy:
- Oversees and executes the project’s institutional communication strategy: designs communication campaigns to disseminate the values and role of Liveurope in the European cultural landscape
- Manages the implementation of the project’s communication strategy with all 14 members: develops relevant toolbox for the members to highlight the project in all 14 venues
- Manages the Liveurope communication tools (website, social media accounts) and ensures a constant interaction with the Liveurope venues through all social media channels
- In charge of the relationship with media (press invitations, press releases, media partnerships
Ensures the dissemination of the projects results:
- Supervises the data collection & rationalization of the platform’s results (number of concerts and artists supported, etc.)
- Is responsible for the dissemination of the results throughout the 14 venues
Is in charge of developing strong partnerships within the music sector:
- Develops strong partnerships with key media as part of Liveurope related events
- Develops strong partnerships with fellow European projects in the music/cultural sector
Is responsible for the fundraising strategy of the platform :
- Is in charge of the prospection and scouting of public and private sponsors to develop the activities carried out by the platform
- Is in close contact with the platform members to develop the fundraising strategy
- Implements and supervises the negotiated partnerships
- 1 to 4 years of experience in Communication & Fundraising – previous job(s) and degrees in online communication, marketing, cultural/European projects
- Experience in European and international cooperation organizations and projects
- Strong interest in culture, & the live music sector
- Fluent English: ready to interact exclusively in English at work and capable of writing in perfect English about music, Europe and international cooperation
- Based in Brussels or ready to move in Brussels immediately
- Ability to speak French or Dutch is an asset
- Previous CMS and website management experience and strong notions of Photoshop
- A full-time permanent contract of employment starting from January 2017
- Payment according to the relevant scale of PC304 (Belgian employment regulation for music venues).
- A number of extralegal benefits: meal vouchers, end-of-the-year bonuses, Group and hospitalization Insurance, fixed expenses, phone subscription.
- Regular travelling, including music festivals and professional conferences throughout Europe.
- Daily professional interaction with 14 European concert venues, based in an internationally renowned concert venue.
- Place of employment: Ancienne Belgique (AB), Brussels.
Liveurope wants to reflect Europe as fully as possible. Ethnic/cultural minorities are encouraged to apply. Selection will take place based upon competence, irrespective of origin or sex. AB is a forerunner in the area of ecology and sustainability within the cultural sector. Environmental considerations form an essential part of all our decisions.
Send your cover letter and résumé/CV exclusively to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org before November 29 2017.
The interviews will take place December 7 2017. Invitations will be sent to pre-selected candidates towards the last days of November.